Is social networking bringing in business?
Getting and Keeping Customers
Rather than write an article about social networking, I’m inviting you to fill this space with your thoughts on the subject.
Debate still rages amongst business owners regarding the usefulness of social networking on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Some entrepreneurs believe strongly in the power of social networking and continue to invest their time and resources. Others remain skeptical about the strategy, unable to see a solid line connection between social networking and revenue.
Are you realizing rewards from social networking? Or, do you choose not to play? Tell us:
• How you’re using social media in your business.
• Your favourite platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Pinterest).
• Why you’re not networking using social media.
• How social networking is creating revenue for your business.
• Your argument for using social networking.
• Your argument against it.
• Your social networking concerns.
• Your social networking accolades.
• Anything else you’d like to say about social media and social networking for business.
We want to hear from you! Please use the comments tool below to share your thoughts with our community of businesspeople and professionals.
Thank you for participating in this important discussion. We’ll summarize the points we receive and present them in a future article.
By Roger Pierce